✔ SUCH: before (adjective +) noun – We use such before a noun with or without an adjective. Such also comes before a/an. The meaning is like “very.”
● They are such idiots! (not: they are so fools)
● Watching Titanic was such a waste of time!
● If you’re such a kind person, please give me $500
✔ SO: before an adjective without a noun and before an adverb. The meaning is also like “very.”
● You are so strange, please stop kissing that hamster!
● That was so pointless! Why did we sing Abba in science class?
● You are walking so slowly, hurry up grandma!
It’s very easy my friends! )))